Gru’s loyal, yellow, gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!
ALL THE HEART AND HUMOR OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab and Gru’s Residential Area
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplays:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
Share your screenshotMore >
Despicable Me: Minion Rush has just been given a makeover to celebrate the Halloween season, so here's a look at the game in all of its ghoulish new glory
Enter Minion Beach, a warm and sunny location with just as much danger and collectible items. Here below will show you all about this new update.
Here's our guide to all of the juicy power-ups you can unlock in Despicable Me: Minion Rush ...
|2||Candy Crush Saga||235 In|
|4||Criminal Case||202 In|
|5||Marvel: Avengers Alliance||190 In|
|6||Game of War - Fire Age||144 In|
|7||Deer Hunter 2014||132 In|
|8||Asphalt 8: Airborne||124 In|
|9||Pet Rescue Saga||121 In|
|10||Words of Wonder||116 In|