Build and defend your base from hostile forces. Command an army of elite soldiers and epic war machines. Dominate the galaxy!
* Build a powerful base on an abandoned alien planet rich in resources
* Defend it against hostile forces with defensive turrets that vary in range and weaponry
* Research tech to unlock new combat units comprised of human and alien races, infantry and mechs
* Attack your enemies with an army of elite soldiers and epic war machines
* Deploy units skillfully to maximize destruction
* Join an alliance for mutual protection
In order to help you find useful information with Edgeworld, we create this article: a series of guide, tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of the game without too much hassle!
The layout of your base in Edgeworld is as important as having high-level defensive buildings. There is no one obviously correct way to lay out your base, but here are some tips:
All risks in following Faction base vulnerabilities are minimal and if you play it by instructions you might not have losses at all and get resources up to 60.000 and experience up to 6.000 XP per one attack.
|2||Dragon City||176 In|
|3||Criminal Case||122 In|
|4||Candy Crush Saga||117 In|
|5||Diggy's Adventure||98 In|
|6||FarmVille 2||95 In|
|7||Journals of the Unknown||95 In|
|8||Marvel: Avengers Alliance||94 In|
|9||TOP ELEVEN Football Manager||93 In|
|10||Words of Wonder||82 In|