|Genre:Social Games||Status: Open Beta|
|Time Unit:Realtime||Theme: Entertainment|
|Graphics: 2D||Period: Present Time|
|Fee: Buy ingame advantages||Developer:Zynga Inc.|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
FrontierVille is a Facebook game developed by Zynga that gives players a chance to build their own virtual town in the wild west by taming the wilderness and start their own virtual family. Chop down trees, tend to crops, build a cabin, prepare for marriage, and defend your land from groundhogs and snakes are just some things you need to do.
- Frontierville is a a Social game which is heavily dependent on your having Neighbors to interact with. You will need Neighbors to visit daily to earn money, and to have them send you items to complete projects.
- You will start out in the Frontier with a few plots of farming land, trees, tall grass and animals that need to be fed.
- Working on the Frontier will earn you coins, resources or XP. (Experience Points.)
- As you reinvest funds you earn working on the Frontier you will build cabins, General stores and all kinds of businesses that will make a profit.
- As you work you will also find items that belong in collections. Completing these collections is a big part of the game and will win you huge awards and profits. You will have to have your Neighbors gift you some of the items to complete collections. Some collections are easy and some are very difficult.
- As you complete the Family Collections in the game your character will get married and have a family! You will be able to access a family photo album to see your online frontier family...
Yet another Timed Mission will soon arrive promptly (we hope) in FrontierVille. Titled "PlayTime," this Goal requires quite a lot of begging. And, again, it should be here for a long while. Though, you'll only have two days to complete it once accepted, which makes for an intense challenge.
Energy is FrontierVille's most valuable and scarce resource. Energy in FrontierVille functions much like it does in Treasure Isle, that is, you need it for everything. Luckily there are many ways to regain energy to prolong your gameplay.
There is amazing number of 38 collections to be completed and traded in for various rewards in FrontierVille. Here is the complete guide to FrontierVille collections: a list of collections you can complete, the rewards you can get upon completion and where to find the items for each collection.
|2||Hidden Chronicles||141 In|
|3||Mystic Guardians||108 In|
|4||Stormfall: Age of War||93 In|
|5||Bubble Witch Saga||90 In|
|6||Criminal Case||88 In|
|7||Candy Crush Saga||88 In|
|8||Hidden Express||80 In|
|9||Dragon City||77 In|
|10||Ninja Saga||76 In|