|Type:Mobile Games ,Mobile Games,||Genre: Adventure|
|Fee: Paid Downloads||Developer:Rovio Entertainment Ltd.|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
An epic adventure based on the award-winning flash game!
An icy wind has swept the Vikings away, leaving them stranded throughout the land and surrounded by trolls, deadly traps, dangerous enemies, and worst of all… troll snot!
Now it’s up to you to save them!
Use your icebreaking skills to solve puzzles and cut your way through ice, rope, cannons, explosives, slime and… err… chickens to get your clan back safely to the Viking longboat!
• Based on the award-winning flash game by Nitrome, now expanded, updated, and optimized for iPhone and iPad!
• 95 action-packed levels in three different lands!
• Beautifully immersive world filled with vikings, trolls, deadly theme park rides, and looooots of ice!
• Use special god powers to speed through tricky levels!
• Side quests!
• Unlockable secrets!
• Epic final bosses, including the gigantic Mountain Troll and his legendary indigestion!
Share your screenshotMore >
There are some handy power-ups available in Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage. In exchange for in-app purchases, these boosts are essentially cheats, and enable you to get through tricky levels with ease, this guide tell you how each power-up works
Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is a refreshing puzzle/physics game that reminds us of the hazards the mighty Viking warriors stood up to during their exploits: ice, freezing winds, evil magic, and troll boogers
|2||Candy Crush Saga||95 In|
|3||Criminal Case||92 In|
|4||Marvel: Avengers Alliance||85 In|
|6||Pet Rescue Saga||62 In|
|7||My Free Zoo||53 In|
|8||Plants vs. Zombies 2||51 In|
|9||Game of War - Fire Age||47 In|
|10||Asphalt 8: Airborne||46 In|