Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, the follow-up to Ironhide Game Studios' mobile tower defense title Kingdom Rush. The sequel, which adds new towers, enemies, heroes and levels to the original game's mix, will arrive on the iOS App Store June 6, and will be playable on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Many of the new towers allow players to customize different archetypes to better suit their strategies.
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
Share your screenshotMore >
No guides yet! Submit an article?
|2||Candy Crush Saga||364 In|
|3||Marvel: Avengers Alliance||354 In|
|4||Criminal Case||315 In|
|5||Pet Rescue Saga||173 In|
|6||My Muppets Show||156 In|
|7||Game of War - Fire Age||154 In|
|9||Words of Wonder||127 In|
|10||Jelly Splash||116 In|