|Genre: Strategy||Status: Open Beta|
|Time Unit:Realtime||Theme: Warfare|
|Graphics: 2D||Period: Fantasy|
|Fee: Optional premium accounts||Developer:Ray Flame Entertainment Inc.|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Lords of Evil is a free strategy browser game with a theme of magic and warlike, featuring unqiue guild and battle system . Players can may found or join a guild. Different guilds may vie with each other for resources of mineral products - the winner will obtain abundant treasures and build his empire.
The game does not require high end or expensive hardware, better yet it does not even require tedious download which occupies your hard drive spaces. All you need are just a fair computer and Internet access. You are invited to take this astounding journey to strategically build your own territory. Within this game, you could be whoever you want to be and pass on the legend of your own.
• Three Races: Human, Orc, Demon; Be holy or be evil!
• Auto leveling-up, playing while you working, studying and sleeping
• Guild: Lords of Evil has a very strong guild system that allow players to team up and battle with players from other guild. You better make sure that the person you are going to attack does not belong to a strong guild, otherwise his/her friends are very likely to hunt you down.
• Stronghold Battle: Guild members are entitled to certain resource bonuses when their guilds occupied a stronghold. That is why guilds are often battle against each other to gain control over strongholds. This is another unique way that provides gamers with great social interactions within Lords of Evil.
• Sophisticated Development Trees: The game has buildings, skills, units, and defense developments that you can master. Depending on your play style, you will have to mater different development over time.
• Events & Competitions: Ray Flame Entertainment continuously hosts events and competition for players to participate and interact with each other. This is something that not many web game developers or publishers are currently doing. Within Lords of Evil, you will always be able to see events and competitions that you would love to participate.
The origin and creation of Zeniken has remained mystery for tens of thousands of years. Some people theorized that a catastrophic cosmic explosion in the deep Orgim Ocean and rose the land from the ocean floor. Others believed that Zeniken was created as a whole by a single powerful entity. Although the exact origin of the mysterious land remains uncertain, it is clear that 2 different races, human and orc, have been peacefully live in and share the land together. Ruled by their wise king, Leorudius, human were able to strengthen their civilization with advance technologies and machineries. Orcs were also to become stronger with their improved weaponries. As the two become stronger and more numerous, their demands on resources to support their own kind become more and more intense each day. The tension between the two seems to outbreak in the near future, and some of the extreme advocates from each side began to plan their tactics to over power the other race.
No one started to be good in everything and nothing is impossible if you have the efforts to do it. I've been through hardships attacking and getting attacked which is part of the game. Sometimes receive hate mails, war declaration mails, threaten mails and such. What makes you think me still writing this if I've already fallen? Well, it wasn't easy to climb up this high. I learn through mistakes and significantly gain experiences...
Personally, I have never really been fond of non-graphical browser based games. That does not imply that this game was a horrible experience or anything, but it was just not my style...
|2||Call of Gods||468 In|
|3||The Lacuna Expanse||399 In|
|5||Chibi Warriors||329 In|
|6||Hero Commander||248 In|
|8||Forge of Empires||220 In|
|9||3 Legends||218 In|
|10||Gladiators Online: Death Before Dishonor||201 In|