|Fee:||Buy ingame advantages||Developer:||Snail Game|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Ministry of War represents a quantum leap forward in MMO browser games. With spectacular graphics, a huge world map, epic PVE and PVP battles, GvG combat, and comprehensive questing and leveling systems, MoW stands far above all other browser games. Choose an Empire (Rome, Egypt, China, and Persia), marshal your resources, and build your forces. War is coming.
Rule or be Ruled
Ministry of War has a unique feature in the world of browser MMOs: an Endgame. There are four MoW civilizations: Rome, China, Egypt, and Persia. If one of them rises up, through alliances and victories over rival empires, and defeats the other three, the winning civilization will be declared Champion of MoW and the Realm will reset, with spoils to the victors. For this reason, there are no sidelines in Ministry of War. You must form strategic alliances and fight or your empire and civilization, or it may be swept from the Realm.
Each Endgame victory will form a unique chapter in the history of MoW.
Will you and your allies make your mark in history and stand victorious as a MoW Realm Champion... or will you be ground into the ashes of defeat?
Build your own Empire
Your empire will evolve from the Dark Ages into a glorious Empire. Each age brings new challenges, abilities, quests, units and structure types. Expand your empire into wild, untouched territory, or pillage a rival for space in the epically huge environment of the known world.
Battle for Dominance
Engage in real-time combat against NPC's, World Bosses, individual players and guilds for dominance in a world rocked by perpetual conflict. Join forces with other players to create massive allied legions of combined forces, then lay siege to the cities and lairs of your enemies. Train your military units, level up your heroes and troops, upgrade your armor and weaponry, and learn specialized combat skills to gain ultimate mastery in MoW battle.
Explore the Known World
Ministry of War offers a huge world map, the largest gameplay environment of any Free-To-Play MMO browser game. Explore this vast territory and sail the seas to foreign nations . Dispatch your traders to acquire exotic goods and sell them in cities across the known world.
- Build your empire in one of four powerful civilizations: Egypt, China, Persia, or Rome. - Advance your civilization from the Wild Age to the Imperial Age, as you gain power and influence through commerce, construction, and combat!
- Fight in epic real-time Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, and Guild vs. Guild battles, with as many as four players battling simultaneously!
- Lay siege to enemy cities for profit and the glory of your Empire.
- Expand your civilization's political influence, potentially conquering the entire world!
- Robust Merchant System allows you to build your fortune, as you travel and trade with villages and cities across the known world.
- Gain the upper hand by empowering your Heroes through experience, items, and skills. Don't just build an army, create the ideal general for your play style.
- Develop massive armies consisting of melee, ranged, cavalry, and siege units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Comprehensive Questing and Tutorial Systems, including building, civilization, hero, and reputation quests.
Hearing the roar of soldiers as they rush to the battle field ready to slaughter some... boars and snakes? Well, that is what you can expect in Ministry of War. The game takes the genre of browser strategy and adds some other things to the mixture. But how well does it do this, and will it be any different than other browser based games?
|2||Siege on Stars||1616 In|
|4||Glory of War||1358 In|
|5||Call of Gods||930 In|
|6||Goodgame Empire||591 In|
|7||Forge of Empires||545 In|
|8||The Lacuna Expanse||524 In|
|9||1100 AD||478 In|
|10||Battle Dawn||401 In|