|Genre: Strategy||Status: Final|
|Time Unit:Turns||Theme: Mythos|
|Graphics: Text with graphics||Period: Medieval|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Something that we want to call Main Idea. Mythlands is a land of the medieval times, but with fantasy elements. The action takes place on a whole continent, ruled by 5 different races: Human, Dwarfs, Inferno (Devils), Undead, Elementals.
Mythlands will carry you into a fantasy - almolst unreal in his beauty world of the hard-working Dwarves who keep the secret of forging metal, the Elves - masters of the bow, the Humans - who have the power of knowledge and magic, the sinister Undead , capable of controlling the power of Death and the Spirits- the allies of Mother Nature.
They all have the same quest - building the highest level of the City Hall, which is impossible without the help of faithful and wise allies, clever moves and a lot of hard work. But this effort has its great award for the union that achieves it - the final Victory and the satisfaction of bringing to your knees all of the creatures in the Mythlands.
The various options of the gameplay, the opportunity to trade with others, the different weapons and equipment and their bonuses, the search for treasures and the chances to defeat the mighty Guardians of the artefacts and their army - this will make you forget reallity and plunge in the magical atmosphere of Mythlands.
One of the biggest advantages of the game is the fact, that you could spend as little as 1-2 hours a day, of course, only if you want to. This gives people, who don't have much free time, the opportunity to taste the pleasure of playing Mythlands.
The game is a mixture of Turn-based and RealTime-based RPG & Strategy game.
• Each player gets 1 turn every 15 minutes. That makes a total of 4 turns per hour and 96 turns per day. These turns can be increased for premium users
• Each player starts with his own province, part of the world map
• Each player has even rights, disregarding whether the player is normal or premium user
• Each player must agree with the game rules before registering
• No multiaccounts will be allowed, no babysitting, no more than 20 play hours per day
• The supporting admin crew will have to supervise fraud actions
When registering, the player will have the option to choose between five different races . Each race will have its own battle units and buildings. There will be different overall bonuses as well. Our decision for now is that the player should not be able to change his race during the game - that can be changed after balancing the races and it is going to be, probably, payed extra.
• Human - No games go without this race. Human medieval units such as swordsmen, pikemen and bowmen, combined with the magical skills of monks and angels
• Dwarfs - Here we decided to do something which can erupt some critics: to unite Dwarfs and Elfs as wood units. Dwarfs as melee, Elfs as ranged and of course magic units like the Unicorn will be the power of this race
• Inferno - Antipode of the Human. Evil and strong the from beneath the earth will be controlled from their own leader - The Devil
• Undead - They walk, they have been murdered and want revenge. Skeletons, Zombies and magical Liches
• Elementals - The four fundamental Elements of our world. Fire, earth, water and air will be the main forces of this Earth race
Each race will have 7 battle units , each one for one level of power. Each unit can be trained separately from the others - from its unique building in the castle. The higher the building level, the faster it will be trained. Additional units will take the role of spies, counter-spies and cargo-transporters.
No guides yet! Submit an article?
|3||Dragon Awaken||426 In|
|4||Call of War||328 In|
|6||Strive for Power||294 In|
|8||1100 AD||124 In|
|9||Forge of Empires||120 In|
|10||Khan Wars||103 In|