Now you can play Pixlgun 3D in MULTIPLAYER MODE! Battle with you friends, classmates and colleagues in the block world! Choose your favorite skin and fight!
*** MULTIPLAYER DEADMATCH ***
Features of the Multiplayer mode:
• 6 unique maps of various shapes and sizes;
• lots of cool guns, such as Magic Bow, Combat M16 Rifle, Golden Desert Eagle and many others;
• 10 players in one game support;
• incredible excitement and fun guaranteed!
Now available only local Wi-Fi multiplayer. Soon worldwide multiplier will be ready to!
*** SURVIVAL CAMPAIGN ***
In that mode numbers of enemies constantly increase and after a short game time you'll have hordes of zombies attacking you from all sides, so that you can not relax. When the dead come close you can dodge their attacks or run away. Your need to choose the gun and shoot em down. Destroy all the zombies on the map to open the portal to the next fields!
New cool features in campaign mode:
• new training camp for newbies;
• graphics becomes smoother;
• gameplay is much more interesting: enemies now are solid. Now you need to be careful to enter the narrow passages!
Show you shooting skills! Kill all the zombies with best results and share it with Facebook and Twitter!
Main Features of campaign mode:
• Big variety of weapons, such as Colt, Heavy machine gun, AK47, UZI, and many others;
• 9 cool absolutely different maps;
• Many types of zombies and enemies;
• Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light;
• Breathtaking sound effects! Use headphones for maximum fun!
*** SKINS MAKER ***
Pixlgun 3D is not only awesome 3D shooter but also an useful SKINS MAKER of your character in Minecraft! In skins maker you can choose one of the presets or create your own skin using special drawing tools. Then you can upload skin to your Mojang account and play minecraft with fun on your computer (skin change available only for PC version of Minecraft, because devices operation system not allow to make this function for pocket edition of Minecraft)!
Share your screenshotMore >
No guides yet! Submit an article?