|Genre:Social Games||Status: Open Beta|
|Time Unit:Points||Theme: Warfare|
|Graphics: Text with graphics||Period: Fantasy|
|Fee: Buy ingame advantages||Developer:Ubisoft Entertainment.|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Project Legacy will allow the public to experience historical events from the past. It enables our recruits to review genetic memory dumps taken from living subjects, pulled from ancestors in their extensive bloodlines. In effect, recruits will relive the factual, unbiased past.
With this data, we will redefine history. Obviously, the more eyes on a memory, the higher the chance of uncovering the hidden truths overlooked by even the greatest historians.
- Relive famous events, visit historical places, and meet important figures from the past!
- Join other recruits in your Network to solve history's greatest mysteries together!
- Build your city, craft elaborate items, gear your armies, bribe your allies, and assassinate your enemies!
- Experience other lives as they encounter love and war, compassion and retribution!
- Level up your skills as you advance through the recruit program!
- Identify and counter dangerous, subversive hackers!
Content may be inappropriate for all audiences. Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy contains references to sex, alcohol, intense violence and other subject matter inappropriate for audiences under 18 years of age.
For materials that can only be gotten by Chance from certain Events in Project Legacy, usually if you click on that item there's a link to go to that specific event. But there are many items that you can also buy, and for those they don't give you that link, so I went through the game and compiled a list of all Chance Items you can get from all the events in all the chapters.
|2||Hidden Chronicles||137 In|
|3||Dragon City||132 In|
|4||Bubble Witch Saga||100 In|
|5||Hidden Express||98 In|
|6||Monster Fantasy||98 In|
|7||Stormfall: Age of War||95 In|
|8||Marvel: Avengers Alliance||94 In|
|10||Candy Crush Saga||86 In|