|Genre: Strategy||Status: Open Beta|
|Time Unit:Reasltime||Theme: Science Fiction|
|Graphics: Text with graphics||Period: Fantasy|
|Fee: Buy ingame advantages||Developer:Evolution Vault|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Rage of War: Chronos is a world of heroes and warlords, a world of endless possibilities. In Rage of War: Chronos, players take on the role of alien Commanders who can turn into honorable heroes or destroyers of worlds. They will travel to alien worlds through Stargates, rebuild pyramids to colonize new planets; the possibilities are endless.
Far away in the universe, two fully developed alien species wage a full-scale galactic war for centuries. Highly efficient killers with the sole purpose of consuming all living, the Draco have assimilated millions of species throughout the galaxy, in order to thrive and modify their surroundings. The Draconians are the destroyers of worlds, sworn enemies of the Altarian people.
Almost wiped out by their predators, the Asgardians did the unthinkable: using an alien artifact of unknown origins, they thought they finally got the edge they were looking for. The Chronos device was supposed to accelerate all their building processes, in order to keep up with the fast spreading hive clusters. However, the device malfunctioned and its range of effect increased to a handful of galaxies. With Draco now evolving chaotically, the last stronghold of the Altarian race is doomed to extinction on hyper speed.
- No downloads are necessary, plays in any Web browser and it is free.
- Instant build of the base, extremely fast trading routes and troops training.
- On the ground, player troops will attack the other planets through Stargates.
- In space, carriers will transport ships across countless alien worlds.
- Takes only 5 minutes to learn and can become extremely addictive over time.
- Incredible strategic, a dynamic game with alliance oriented game play.
No guides yet! Submit an article?