|Genre: Community||Status: Final|
|Time Unit:Realtime||Theme: Entertainment|
|Graphics: 2D||Period: Fantasy|
|Fee:||Developer:Renaissance 2.0 Media|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
SecretBuilders is a fun, interactive community for kids with an emphasis on creativity and historical adventure. Children live and play among fictional and historical characters and learn concepts from the arts and humanities. They take quests, publish artwork and writings, play scores of casual games, enter contests and participate in an extensive virtual economy and social life.
Children learn through immersing themselves in the stories, themes, and concepts from the best in literature, arts and humanities. They will interact with famous historical and fictional figures and be introduced to content and characters from world civilization and the great thoughts and ideas of human creativity.
Children will create this site, not just consume it. They are directly involved in creating this world with their ideas, critiques and contributions on virtually every aspect of the site and many of their ideas will be implemented!
Children publish their works – writings, art, videos – making SecretBuilders their own personal store of creativity. They can invite friends and family to view their works, and comment upon them. Seeing their works published and enjoyed by others instills tremendous for self-confidence as well as motivation to do more.
• Magazine: The Crooked Pencil, our online magazine allows children to publish their writings and comment on what others have written.Children love this validation!
• Famous Characters from history: Players interact with famous characters such as Shakespeare, Galileo, and other great minds through conversation, mini-quizzes, quests, etc.When was the last time you talked to Copernicus?
• Quests: Easy to challenging quests which take them into the world of classic literature, the arts and humanities. So fun that they don't know they are learning something!
• Charity and Fundraising: One For All allows students to raise money for their schools by answering questions (Math, English, Geography, etc). Correct answers generate cash for their school or charity and improve their own skills.Get your school involved!
• BuildIt: A unique SecretBuilders feature which allows kids to help build out this world with their ideas and perspectives. Much of what you see on SecretBuilders today was generated by a child's imagination.
• Contests: Creativity, challenge and great prizes are the hallmarks of our contests. Launched contests: "Dear President Obama" where kids send a picture message to President Obama; the Kid Inventor Challenge where kids design a toy that will become a "real" toy in SecretBuilders; Help the "Kelp" in partnership with the Monterey Bay Aquarium to restore life to the Kelp Forest; and the Frank 'n Stein an Art Coloring Contest.
• Social Interactions: Chat in Weird Brew Cafe, send and receive SecretBuilders Mail, leave a Chalkboard posting for a friend, make a multiplayer game challenge, start a club, host a party, meeting old friends and new is safe and fun on SecretBuilders.
How do I invite buddies to my home and visit my buddy's homes?
Your buddies can be invited to your home by buzzing them through your 'Avatar Player Card'. To visit your buddy's home, click on their avatar. In your buddy's 'Avatar Player Card', click on the 'Home' icon to go to their home.
SwitchIn 3D Chat MMO!
|2||Lady Popular||97 In|
|5||Super Hero Squad Online||73 In|
|9||Little Space Heroes||56 In|