|Genre: Strategy||Status: Open Beta|
|Time Unit:Realtime||Theme: Adventure|
|Graphics: 3D||Period: Fantasy|
|Fee: Buy ingame advantages||Developer:Joyhubs|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Enter the world of pirates, kings, and traders in the new JOYHUBs game, Seven Seas Saga. Players can play with the status of one, two, or all character types: A pirate, a merchant, or nobleman. As the owner of a ship, you will try to take hold of the seas and control them with your wit and strength. As the merchant, buy, sell, and trade your wares and learn the best times to hold and sell your merchandise. As the nobleman, you defend your kingdom from the seas from the evils of the pirates while growing your own kingdoms wealth. Players can attack other ships, trade their wares in the many city harbors connecting the ocean, and become the King of the seas.
Players can expect to:
• Quests to receive great rewards, treasures, and items for your ship
• Upgrading your ship with stronger crew, bigger guns, faster sails
• Trading with ports and other players to help in your fights with other pirates
• Sea fights with opponents all over the world. Many types of fighting are available:
• Siege fighting for control of ports, ruins, and more.
• Guilds, Associations, and Country contributions.
• Able to dig for treasure in the many locations in the Seas.
Seven Seas Saga is a browser-based ship simulation and sea battle 3D MMORPG that revolves around the world of pirates and privateers. Set in Medieval Europe, this open-ended game lets players embark on a voyage along the treacherous seas of the Mediterranean...
|2||Call of Gods||564 In|
|3||The Lacuna Expanse||460 In|
|5||1100 AD||374 In|
|6||Hero Commander||370 In|
|7||Forge of Empires||279 In|
|9||Army Commander||258 In|