SEYKEN is an free of charge online RPG dedicated to console classics. This java based game was strongly inspired by oldschool console games like the "Secret of Mana", “Chronotrigger”, “Zelda” or the "Final Fantasy" Series. The aim of SEYKEN is to combine the magnificent flair of roleplaying and adventure games of the late 90's - as well to enhance the gameplay by making adventure gameplay multiuser capable.
This is a game that intends to keep the old classic console games alive and playable even though they have been long gone in stores or the necessary console isn't manufactured anymore. Here is a doorway to let the current generation of new gamers see how RPGs were about 10 - 20 years ago. No 3-D graphics, no digital sound, no superfast firstperson egoshooter gameplay. Some of the classic series are gone but some are still produced very successfully. Sadly they don't have anything in common with the old classics because time, technology, and gameplay change the concept of what a "classic" game is.
Gamefeatures Already Available
- 6 different Starterclasses to choose from (Fighter, Magician, Rogue, Amazoness, Grappler, Cleric)
- Class change following either a light or dark path & Prestige Classes (highest subclass)
- Party gameplay up to 5 players total
- dynamical Monster & Bossystem
- Pathfinding System
- Gathering & Crafting System
- Professions based on choosen Starterclsss
No guides yet! Submit an article?
|2||Sexual Adventures||585 In|
|3||Dragon Pals||314 In|
|4||Monster MMORPG||254 In|
|5||Star of Heroes||252 In|
|6||Battle of the Valley||234 In|
|7||Bio War II||198 In|
|10||Guardians of Divinity||115 In|