|Genre: Strategy||Status: Alpha|
|Time Unit:Realtime||Theme: Warfare|
|Graphics: 2D||Period: Medieval|
|Fee: Unknown||Developer:Firefly Studios|
Your Score （click star to vote）
|playing||Played||Want to play|
Build a kingdom over days and weeks. A mix of real time gameplay with long term planning, bring a truly novel twist to the Strategy genre. Besiege the castle that’s never been taken, overthrow tyrants, bankroll your factions war effort, pillage your neighbor resources, peacefully raise sheep or do it all! The choice is yours in a wide ranging simulation of medieval life, played out in real time against thousands of online opponents striving for power and glory.
Stronghold Kingdoms brings to the MMO world an economy driven, warfare motivating, real-time medieval castle simulation. You have the ability to not only create your dream castle, but wage war on anyone you see fit too. You can join other players and form alliances, even dabble in the odd bit of spying. Communication between players is vital on an MMO.
Stronghold has been quoted as being a mixture of a browser and client based MMO. It works very much like a browser based game, communicating with a server over the web. The PC client enables the developer to be much richer graphically than a browser based game, with richer controls and better response and feedback.
Build, expand and conquer villages as your power grows
• Plan clever layouts for your villages to maximise their efficiency.
• Many village types each bring advantages… mountain fortresses, coastal traders, plains, farmers, etc.
Play alongside thousands of players in a persistent medieval world Firefly Studios' Stronghold Kingdoms
• Explore the game world in a zoomable, fully interactive map. Firefly Studios' Stronghold Kingdoms
• Fight across real countries such as Britain and Germany.
Build mighty castles to crush invaders Firefly Studios' Stronghold Kingdoms
• Watch exciting real time battles. Firefly Studios' Stronghold Kingdoms
• Analyze your opponent’s castles for weaknesses and exploit them.
No guides yet! Submit an article?
|2||1100 AD||818 In|
|4||Call of Gods||660 In|
|5||The Lacuna Expanse||556 In|
|6||Lord of Three Kingdoms||436 In|
|7||Tribal Wars 2||415 In|
|9||Forge of Empires||287 In|
|10||Goodgame Empire||286 In|